246: The enemies of excellence, attitudes and beliefs that are holding you back from success, a book review with Anthony Witt
The enemies of excellence, attitudes and beliefs that are holding you back from success, a book review with Anthony Witt
The Enemies of Excellence 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success By Greg Salciccioli
• Enemy One: Egotism– “I know best” Closely associated and affiliated with the pride with in use.
• Enemy Two: Life Mismanagement –“I’ll get to it later”. It is the lack of cohesion or balance with their life they can hold us back.
• Enemy Three: Bad Habits –“What harm could it do”. Getting stuck in ruts and allowing our routine actions to guide our direction.
• Enemy Four: Indulgence – “I deserve it”. Believing that because we have done something once and put in our “time” we are entitled.
Enemy Five: Broken Relationships –“Why don’t they just understand me?” Life is about relationships everyone we have will affect us either negatively or positively.
• Enemy Six: Isolation– “I can do it on my own”. Not realizing that our perspective is only one side of the coin.
• Enemy Seven:Self-sabotage– “It’s not my fault”. Knowing what to do and the right action steps to take but disregarding them and going the other way.
For more action steps and ways to learn how to take consistent and regular actions forward check out our “daily action steps for a champion” with me Anthony Witt tcepodcast.com/plan