251: The marketing top 10 list, how to market your business, products, and services with Anthony Witt.
The marketing top 10 list, how to market your business, products, and services with Anthony Witt.
1. Webinar Funnel – You can use Webinars to market anything. Webinars are engaging and give your audience value and build trust.
2. Podcast Interview Tour – As with Webinars, Podcast interviews are engaging, give the audience value and build trust.
3. Adwords – There is a reason Google is the richest company on the planet. And guess what, over 80% of their revenue comes from advertising.
4. FB Ads – Facebook ads also resonate with potential customers. And since this is a “newer” platform, it may be an affordable platform that returns a great ROI.
5. Podcast of Your Own – Starting your own Podcast is a great way to build authority quickly and make you the go to business or service provider. And it has all the benefits that Webinars and going on other people’s Podcast’s brings. But unlike Webinars, Podcasts typically take time to build momentum and a following.
6. Referrals – The tried and true way to ask your existing or former satisfied customers still works today. Don’t underestimate referrals.
7. Affiliates/JVs – Partner with other businesses to promote your business and sell your product or service for a percentage or fee. 8. Guest Blog Posts or Articles – Building your own Blog is great. But sharing your information and Blog posts on established platforms is even better. Especially when starting out. This is another great way to build authority and share your message with a niche audience base.
8. Email Marketing – Don’t underestimate the power of consistency. Build trust by giving value and provide solutions every single day.
9. Past Customers – Reach out to your past satisfied customers to market your product or service to their network. Give them something in return for recommending you. You also may have new products or services you can offer them as well.
For more action steps and ways to learn how to take consistent and regular actions forward check out our “daily action steps for a champion” with me Anthony Witt tcepodcast.com/plan